Basics of Breastfeeding covering confident start, latching, breast pumps and pumping, tips for success and more. This class is on Wednesdays from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
This class is included in the In-Person Childbirth Prep Class, or may be taken on it's own for $10.
To attend as a single class, you will need to do 2 steps: pay online AND register at the right:
1. Online payment: Read instructions below, then click the green Pay for Classes button.
- First, complete all the steps in red
- Type ''breastfeeding class' where it asks for your 'Patient Account Number or GE'
- Be sure to click the box that you agree to the terms
2. After paying AND registering you will receive an email from RAMC within 24-48 hours, confirming your registration for our class. Thank you!