RAMC’s Urgent Care and Emergency Care are always here for you when you need us, so you can feel better sooner.
Urgent Care ~ Minor injuries and illness
Urgent Care Hours:
Monday-Friday 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Weekends 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Holidays - call for current hours
Urgent Care sees the following minor medical needs:
- Colds and Flu
- Sore Throat
- Minor Aches and Pains
- Simple Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Skin Irritations
- Scrapes and Bruises
- Pink Eye
- Walk-Ins Only. Appointments are not taken for Urgent Care. Each case will be assessed for Urgent Care or Emergency Care status, and we’ll do our best to serve you as quickly as possible.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID with you to your visit.
Severe Injuries & Illness ~ Emergency Room
At Reedsburg Area Medical Center, a multi-disciplinary team of skilled professionals, along with up-to-date diagnostic technology, are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week for emergent health needs. In general, if the illness or injury seems more critical than something you’d see your family doctor for, or if you need care during the middle of the night, go to the Emergency Room.
- Chest Pain
- Trauma Care
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Exams)
- Head injuries, or a sudden, very severe headache or loss of vision (could be the sign of a stroke)
- Animal Bites
- Severe Bleeding
For any non life-threatening emergency, whether it’s an illness or accident, come to the ER/UC for evaluation.
Call 1-800-222-1222 for overdose or poisoning information. If the patient needs to be seen by a provider, Poison Control will direct you to the nearest Emergency Room.
For life-threatening situations always call 911 to contact an ambulance nearest your location.
InstyMeds is conveniently located in the ER/Urgent Care entrance and is your 24/7 automated prescription medication dispenser, eliminating the need for you to stop and wait at a pharmacy when you’re not feeling well or are in pain.
RAMC's Community Pharmacy is conveniently located within the Physicians Group on the RAMC Medical Campus. (608) 524-6177