If you’ve been diagnosed with a pulmonary disease or if you have symptoms such as shortness of breath at rest or with activity, we can help. Our respiratory therapists will help you evaluate, treat and manage respiratory illnesses to ultimately, improve your lung function.
Our therapists work closely with your physician to provide you with services including:
- Pulmonary function testing
- Arterial blood gas sampling
- Testing for home oxygen therapy
- Medication delivery and education
- Volume expansion therapy
- Bronchial hygiene therapy
- Ventilator management
- Education on chronic lung disease
- Set up of home nebulizer therapy
Some comments from our patients:
- "The Respiratory therapists are skilled, pleasant and have outstanding people skills, made a procedure that was dreaded a lot easier than I could have hoped for."
- "The technician was very patient - something I very much appreciated
- Keep up the excellent service."
To make an appointment or for more information about our respiratory therapy services, call 608-524-6487, ext. 1700.