Patients & Visitors
Thank you for choosing Reedsburg Area Medical Center for your current medical needs. We are committed to helping you regain good health and return to the comfort of your home.
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible. Our commitment to you our your loved ones care begins before you walk through our front doors.
At Reedsburg Area Medical Center your safety is our goal.
We appreciate the opportunity to improve our care and services.
If you would like to talk with someone about your experience, positive or negative, we encourage you to do the following:
- Ask to speak with the Director of the unit.
- Ask to speak to the Administrator on-call for the day.
- Contact the Director of Patient Safety & Quality at (608) 768-6237.
- Share your comments on a patient satisfaction survey.
- Contact the Joint Commission at 1-800-994-6610.
- If you are a Medicare beneficiary you can contact KePRO QIO at 1-855-408-8557 if you were not satisfied with the quality of the care you received.