To help current, past and future patients live healthy and stay well, RAMC offers the following complimentary services.
Jan Brown, RAMC’s consumer advocate offers patient assistance with:
- Navigating the Medicare maze
- Answering insurance questions
- Interpreting EOBs (explanation of benefits)
- Directing to the most appropriate consumer resource
The consumer advocate services are available Thursdays, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Fridays, 8 a.m. - noon. Appointments are not required—but are encouraged—and can be made any day of the week by calling (608) 768-6296.
Market Place Specialist
Denise Sobczak, RAMC's Health Insurance Market Place Specialist is trained to help you enroll for health coverage.
Denise is here:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 7am - 3:00pm
Call Denise for more information or an appointment (608) 768-6132
Spiritual Care Coordinator
Tammy Koenecke provides support to our patients and their families as they address their health needs, and helps them in making decisions about their healthcare. She provides End of Life care to patients and families, and works with physicians, social services, hospice, and other healthcare agencies to meet individual needs. Tammy also assists individuals through their grieving process here at the hospital, in grief support groups and over the telephone.
Spiritual Care programs and assistance include:
- When Mourning Dawns - a five session video-based program that allows you to identify the seasons of your grief and assist you in your grief walk. Project-based workshops and individual sessions. See Events for dates and times.
- Advance Directives (Healthcare Power of Attorney documents) - assistance with understanding and filling out these documents is available free of charge the 1st & 3rd Thursday of every month, from 10 am - 2 pm. Please call (608)524-6487 and ask to speak with an Advance Care Planning facilitator.
- Service of Remembrance - in memory of the loss of your loved one(s), offered each fall.
To schedule an appointment with Tammy or to receive more information on spiritual care services, call (608)768-6249.