Reedsburg Area Medical Center, always there, going beyond the expected to provide compassionate, quality and efficient healthcare.
- Employee Email Login
- PayCheck 'E-stubs' Login
- NetLearning/Performance Manager Login
- Employee Benefits at a Glance 2017
- Health Insurance Summary
- Spiritwear Store
- Points Option for Exercising
- Exercise Schedule October
- Fitness Orientation Packet (to use cardiac rehab equipment)
- October Health Challenge - Calendar - This month’s challenge is inspired by the upcoming Major League Baseball Playoffs! The “Workout World Series” (in the Calendar link above) will get you rounding the bases for home each week! The goal of this challenge is to score as many runs as possible in the month of October to qualify for a chance to win a $25 Chamber of Commerce Gift Card! There will be four exercises listed each day. One will represent a single, double, triple, or home run. Here’s the catch, you can only perform one of the four exercises each day, so “getting runners on base” will be an important factor for scoring runs! If you fail to perform one of the four exercises on a given day, that counts as an “out.” You get three outs per week before you cannot score any runs for that week.
For questions regarding this month’s challenge, contact Jason at email@example.com.
H.E.A.L.T.H. Information ~ Helping Employees Achieve Lifelong Total Health
- Spiritual Growth Exercises and Spiritual Reflections are located on the Spiritual Care page, under Our Services.
- Interactive Health Sponsor Code is PJC5B for first time users.
For any questions, contact health and fitness coordinator, Jason Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org