Reedsburg Area Medical Center, always there, going beyond the expected to provide compassionate, quality and efficient healthcare.
- Employee Email Login
- PayCheck 'E-stubs' Login
- NetLearning/Performance Manager Login
- HR Connect
- 2018 Employee Benefits at a Glance Medical/Drug
- Spiritwear Store
- Points Option for Exercising
- Exercise Schedule June
- Fitness Orientation Packet (to use cardiac rehab equipment)
- Join the Race to Mt. Olympus Challenge! - The goal is to log at least 8,000 steps/day for six weeks.
- Bioscreen Bootcamp - This month’s challenge is targeted at getting ready for our upcoming bioscreens with Interactive Health! Good exercise and nutrition habits are the foundation for improving our health, and in turn improving bioscreen results. The way it works is easy. Record one healthy exercise and food habit you perform each day of the month. It can be as simple as taking a walk on your lunch break for exercise and choosing a piece of fruit instead of a candy bar for an afternoon snack. Record two healthy habits every day and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $25 chamber of commerce gift card!
If you have any questions, contact Jason via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
H.E.A.L.T.H. Information ~ Helping Employees Achieve Lifelong Total Health
- Spiritual Growth Exercises and Spiritual Reflections are located on the Spiritual Care page, under Our Services.
- Interactive Health Sponsor Code is PJC5B for first time users.
For any questions, contact health and fitness coordinator, Jason Noble at email@example.com
One of the many benefits of working at RAMC is access to a private consultation with a certified lactation nurse. Contact Jan Hasler at extension 6135 with any of your questions or concerns. For those staff who are pumping at work, please access the breast pumping area located in Jan’s office in the Birth Center. If Jan’s office is occupied, use the house supervisor’s office on MCC. Please contact Jan or the house supervisor for access to this space. For privacy, use one of the “Room in use, do not disturb” signs located inside the room and place on the outside of the door, using a magnet clip provided.