Reedsburg Area Medical Center, always there, going beyond the expected to provide compassionate, quality and efficient healthcare.
- Employee Email Login
- PayCheck 'E-stubs' Login
- NetLearning/Performance Manager Login
- Employee Benefits at a Glance 2017
- Health Insurance Summary
- Spiritwear Store
Annual Service Excellence Education Training - Attendance is expected! - April 25
- New Points Option for Exercising
- Exercise Schedule April
- Fitness Orientation Packet (to use cardiac rehab equipment)
- April Challenge - This month’s challenge is targeted at developing strength in your upper body, lower body, and core! The way it works is easy. Perform the total number of reps each day for squats, push-ups, and leg lifts and record it on the calendar.
The fitness challenge involves a few different exercises, one of them being push-ups. I wanted to include some video links to variations of how to perform a push-up if you cannot yet perform a standard push-up. If you cannot perform a standard push-up, this challenge should help get you there! There are also two videos that demonstrate the other two exercises included in the challenge.
Standard Push-Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IanIC-ZwacM
Modified Push-Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYYLEpUlhBE
Bench or Chair Push Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQktXybcAhc
Wall Push-Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6YHbXD2XlU
How to perform a Leg Lift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2oyawG9KI
Hot to perform a Squat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuxpZlMC4XA
H.E.A.L.T.H. Information ~ Helping Employees Achieve Lifelong Total Health
- Spiritual Growth Exercise
- Spiritual Reflection
- Interactive Health Sponsor Code is PJC5B for first time users.
For any questions, contact health and fitness coordinator, Jason Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org