Reedsburg Area Medical Center Foundation
Celebrating 40 Years of partnering with RAMC to support the health of our community.
The Reedsburg Area Medical Center Foundation would like to thank everyone who made donations in the past. These gifts are vital to the health care in our community.
A gift to Reedsburg Area Medical Center's Foundation is a meaningful way to celebrate one of life’s joys, share your gratitude or remember someone you love while providing benefit to your community. Make your donation today.
We welcome your generous donation in 1 of 3 ways:
- You may deliver your tax-deductible donation in person to Dale Turner, Chief Operating Officer, in RAMC's Administrative Offices between normal business hours of Monday-Friday, 8 am - 4 pm. Please call Dale at (608)768-6205 to ensure his availability.
- You may mail your donation to: RAMC Foundation, 2090 Ridgeview Dr., Reedsburg, WI 53959.
- Follow the instructions below to donate online.
Instructions: Please read the instructions through, then click the Donate Here link below.
- First, complete all the steps in red.
- At 'Patient Account Number or GE' please type in 'Foundation Donation', then your name.
- Be sure to click the box that you agree to the terms
- You will then receive an email receipt. We thank you for your generous donation!
- Donate Here
To reach your personal goals, please click on 'Ways to Give', as we offer brief outlines of nine different planning opportunities. As you read, consider how one or more of these tools may help you enhance your future financial well-being while providing for a meaningful charitable gift as well.
For a discussion on individual planning please call or email Dale Turner at the Reedsburg Area Medical Center Foundation (608) 768-6205.
Our Foundation Board
Standing from left: Directors Terry Geyman and Pete Lichte; Vice President Chris Bjorklund; President Jay Brunken; Director Kevin Helmeid.
Seated from left: Secretay/Treasurer Megan Schumann; Directors Janet Hasler, Joan Roehling and Lucinda Erbs